Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Sunday 26 April 2015

On 23:40 by Nations Connect   No comments

Femi Aribisala at The Trent - 49 minutes ago
 
If you have been following the debate during the just-concluded elections, then I don’t need to tell you my preferred candidate was President Goodluck Jonathan and not General Buhari. I wrote quite a number of articles warning Nigerians about the candidature of General Buhari in particular and the APC in general. 

Now that the elections have been won by the APC and lost by the PDP, some triumphalist APC supporters have been asking if I intend to go into exile. No such luck! Since they did not go into exile in the era of Jonathan, neither will people like me go into exile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment