Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Sunday 18 January 2015

On 15:21 by Nations Connect   No comments


British-Nigerian Lady Fisayo Longe who is a Stylist, Fashion and Travel Blogger took to her Blog to tell a Story of how she was turned back from Libertine Club London - maybe because of her Skin Colour.

A Night Club Expert said many West End nightclubs are racist against Black and Asian People and secretly operate a ‘No Blacks Allowed’ policy. They allow in "token" number of blacks so that they are not accused of being racists but the rest will be turned away with flimsy excuses.

In a post titled 'Libertine Club London - An Abusive Experience', Fisayo writes her experience;

"I don’t go clubbing often. I would much rather spend my money on Balenciaga than a £300 bottle of vodka but that’s just my preferred lifestyle as a fashion victim. Don’t get me wrong- I love a good night out. I will never forget my friend’s 21st at Liv in Miami with DJ Ruckus on the decks or my 21st at VIP Room in Paris when the DJ somehow figured out we were Nigerian and dropped some jams that made us all go crazy!
By Linda Ikeji

0 comments:

Post a Comment