Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Friday 10 July 2015

On 07:45 by Nations Connect   No comments

 


My Name is INEM IDIONG. 

Am Upcoming Actress. A presenter. 2013 hype on TV Award Winner. Age 14 by November. Am from Abak Ikot in Utu-Abak, Abak Local Government Area. Akwa Ibom State. A Family of
Five.  Two Girls and Three Boys. Am  the second child to the family of Late. Benjamin Abraham Idiong; who was the Director General for Ministry of Education.

My Mother's name is  Mrs Comfort Benjamin Idiong, she's  a Teacher.
My experience as a Queen, I have a lot of good experiences as Ibom Fashion Queen. As a Queen, I have visited a lot of places. Meeting nice people.




 I joined Movie Industry  two years ago and my Agenda as a Queen., a Celebrity. I have a Project am working on  - Child Abuse. The Less Privileged,  Educate Youth on Life. Style. Thank God  for everything  Am Humble. Beautiful, God fearing. My likes.are good things. My dislikes; I hate Lie's and Failure.

My experience in Nollywood. Acting is interpreting a Story. Being someone else out of the real you.           It's a Great Experience which Am Praying to God to take me Higher

. Movies Done : I  have done couple of Movies. Few are out and some are yet to come out e. g.  Mama Africa. 5050, Ufen Odo Owo  etc.

Kissesss to you all.         

0 comments:

Post a Comment