Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Friday 2 January 2015

On 03:01 by Nations Connect   No comments

You know we've all been asking ourselves about that mystery dude that has enthralled Tonto's world, that the DB Records Artist and controversial Actress wouldn't stop showering encomium on him. Well, she recently shared a photo of herself and the cool dude (photo above) and expended praises at him for being so caring and called him her Safe Haven. Hmmmmmm......

Hear what Tonto wrote to her fans: "2014 Has been a great Year for me, I saw it all, Good Frdz, Fake Frdz, Stress, pain, HeartBreak, 419, Lost Good Frdz to the hands of Death, etc above all I saw the Face of God in ma Life, he captivated my soul when I least Expect it, he Brought MrX to me, Jesus showed me the Beauty in Givin to d need no matter our little, I won and I won't stop typing without not thanking God for my Bank Account."


0 comments:

Post a Comment