Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Wednesday 11 March 2015

On 14:48 by Nations Connect   No comments

 From a Female LIB Reader...

 


My husband keeps posting photos of his female friends on his instagram saying its either their birthday or wedding anniversary or something and I don't like it. Just yesterday night, he posted a photo of his colleague saying it is her birthday. I have told him repeatedly that this his action makes me jealous, yes jealous but he says he doesn't see anything wrong with it. Am I over reacting or not? Is it even right for married men to be celebrating their female friends on their instagram pages, especially when their wife is one of their followers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment