Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Monday 29 December 2014

On 01:55 by Nations Connect   No comments
Ini
The break-up of Ini Edo’s marriage has resulted in several rumours being spread about what actually caused the trouble between the actress and her ex-husband, Philip Ehiagwina.Some reports have it that the Nollywood diva cheated on her husband, while yet others have it that Philip was a gold digger who wanted access to Ini’s newly built Lekki mansion.The actress however told Encomium Weekly that she just wants people to mind their business.“Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage.  And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs.  So, let it remain like that,” Ini said.“I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business.  I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that.  It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be,” she added.Meanwhile Ini’s ex is said to have moved on and pitched his tent with another woman in Ghana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment