Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Monday 15 December 2014

On 03:18 by Nations Connect   No comments
 Copperfield Oluwaseyi is an actor and Model in this exclusive interview with Nations Connect, he spoke about himself and his career so far. Read below... I started way back in 1994 as Mc in discotheques. The entertainment profession was not
professional as such in Nigeria then. Before then,
my brothers used to take me to cinemas and I used to enjoy myself a lot. I was also taking
part in school plays and drama. But when I
said I was going to study creative arts my parents
did not like it and my dad said, ‘no’. When I
got to Ghana,I wrote him a lengthy letter and
said, sorry, I was going to study Drama.           I attended Our Lady of Apostles Private
School, Yaba, before proceeding to Saint
Finbarr’s College, Akoka.  I have an abiding passion for broadcasting and
production. As for film or movies, I just do it
because I can do it. We don’t have a film
industry in this country, we have a video trade.
An industry is a systematic production process
from conception to consumption with the
requisite division of labour. But in a situation
where you have some people in Alaba market
taking the roles of writer, director, marketer,
distributor and have no regard for division of
labour, then there is no industry.  I had featured in so many movies. I ought to have a good sense of history but I
have never bothered to record those things,
sometimes I don’t even buy the movies, I have
probably not seen three quarters of the movies
I have participated in. But the movie that always brought sad memory to me was "Days Of His Power" by Armageddon movie Ministry. My character was robbed by thieves in the movie while we are rehearsing. Four days later,i was robbed in real life at gun point in Odo Olowu street,Ijeshatedo Surulere where my Toyota camry (AKD 881 AR) was snatched from me.  I am happily married to the love of my life Clementina. We have three lovely children,Winner,William and Michelle. I often listen to classical music and sentimental jazz at my leisure time. Am a very good cook and i love cleanliness. I was born into a family of six, my dad is from Ogun state while my mum is from Imo state in Mbaise. I was born on October 3rd,1971. Am not a soccer fan and My ambition is to get a good
studio and to continue to develop and expand
the market. And to see every good film that is
made go into the market and at least attract
over five million customers. I look forward to
when I would do a film and it would sell five
million copies because we have the market for
it”.am not willing to be.  My ambition is to get a good
studio and to continue to develop and expand
the market. And to see every good film that is
made go into the market and at least attract
over five million customers. I look forward to
when I would do a film and it would sell five
million copies because we have the market for
it”.  My dream come true is to become the next chairman of Actors Guild of Nigeria Lagos State chapter after the tenure of Don Pedro Aganbi and unite the warring factions we have here in Lagos state.



0 comments:

Post a Comment