Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Tuesday 16 December 2014

On 13:25 by Nations Connect   No comments
 Sport participation promotes health and wellness not only through childhood but through out child's lifetime. Lifetime' sports such as she swimming and golf are especially beneficial because the child can continue to play as an adult, benefiting from the physical activity. Children who participate in sports are more likely to be aware of health food choices. Sport participation is an excellent avenue to promote health and wellness, parents and coaches must encourage healthy living and be positive role models as well
It is no surprise that children who participate in athletics excel in academics as well. They can apply the same principles of dedication and hard work learned through sports participation to their studies.
Participating in sports can have a huge positive impact on a child's self esteem and confidence.
So, I will advice parents to encourage their children to play sports more often

SHOUT OUT TO JUST ONE PERSON THAT HAS REALLY DONE ALOT IN YOUR LIFE
WOW! I want to appreciate my Parents Mr&Mrs Adufe&my great second daddy Mr Gabriel Olubunmi Omomoh for being there for me always. My special greeting goes to CSP Abiodun S Alabi. In fact, he is my mentor, my role model, a rare leader indeed. I cherish him so much and he is always there for me whenever the storm of life comes to make me hopeless, he gave me hope and am grateful to God for the Life of CSP Abiodun Alabi. I appreciate and cherish you sir
I love you all


0 comments:

Post a Comment