Your No 1 News Portal For... Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Sports, Fashion & Style, Beauty, Inspiration, & Movies

Thursday 11 December 2014

On 13:00 by Nations Connect   No comments
 In an exclusive interview with Top Nollywood Star, Awele Odita. The pretty Delta State Actress said she's still single! Meaning she's pretty available; she also talked so much her music career, and lay us down with some of her personal live. See Excerpt below......

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ???
My Name is AWELE ODITA from ASABA, Delta State.                  

Am a Graduate of MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHENIC, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE. I STUDY MASS COMMUNICATION.    

Your favourite meal?  
My Favourite Meal is RICE and DODO.      


Who is Your Mentor in the Movie Industry.?        
My MUMMY is my MENTOR.                    

Tell us About your Relationship ?            
'AM SINGLE. Yeah!!!  

Tell us About your Personal Movie?
IBUDO is my First Movie, Directed by my Boss MUYIWA ADEMOLA AUTHENTIC. Featuring : MUYIWA ADEMOLA, AWELE ODITA, MERCY AIGBE GENTRY, YINKA QUADRI, WALE AKOREDE (OKUNU) , PEJU OGUNMOLA, AFEEZ ENIOLA etc...              

How many movies have you featured in?
Hmmm!!! Abegbe by Adebayo Tijani, Awure by Rilwan Adebayo, Tibi Tire Laiye by Mercy Ebosele, KOBOKO, SEKOWALE by Yinka Eruku, Aja, Ajangbila etc.                        

Your Dream Country?
My Dream Country is  CANADA.                

Your Favourite Sport?
My favourite Sport is Lawn Tennis.          


Apart from Acting, what else do you do?                  
 'Am into Business - Ladies Wears.            

How do you see Nollywood in the next Five Years?            
Nollywood will be the Next Stardom in all Aspects of Nigeria Entertainment in Five Years Time.          
 Your Comments on PIRACY?                  
"SAY NO TO PIRACY"        

Message for your Fans?           Just put your Trust in God.  I Love You All.


0 comments:

Post a Comment